Sunday, December 1, 2013

Giving Thanks

The season of thanks and giving is upon us. Giving thanks for family and friends, for life’s gifts and simple pleasures, the smells coming from the kitchen the hugs, the love, the kisses, the football!  And peace within my walls & prosperity with my palaces.

Today I am Thankful for You!  You are making a difference, whether or not you feel like you are. The way you touched someone’s life yesterday made a difference. Your smile, your encouraging word, your willingness to just be "emotionally present" with another, has touched people in more ways than you realize.

Please take a few moments today to enjoy this Thanks Giving Movie … I hope it gives you a smile.

We welcome you to use this movie in the ways that are of best service and to forward it on to those who will appreciate you thinking of them.

Reaching out to let you know … I Am Thankful for You!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment