Thursday, May 16, 2013

I miss you Daddy - 9/11

  Mia - Every time I hear this, my father comes to mind and the tears roll down my cheeks. He didn't die, but every day I wish he was here with me, he abandon my mom with me when I was three, he left and started a new family, He never cared to call, but added me on facebook, it's hard, seeing him with another family, I wish he was here, I hate my mom, she told me I was a disappointment on Christmas eve, I'm bullied at school, and i just wish my father was here to help guide me.

Lily - I'm so sorry I know what it's like to lose someone you love. My parents divorcied when I was 3 or 4,but I still have them both but I only get to see them on the weekends.Your daddy is always watching over you no matter what. So don't worry be happy.

Lexi - goodness, gracious my makeup is totally ruined!!! im balling my eyes out!!! BTW, yes he sees you, and he loves you too!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment