Tuesday, March 19, 2013

40 Days of Lent - Day 34

Day 34~ SAVE LIVES
March 18, 2013
 
Father Joseph and John relieve John for the 10 am hour~

Thank you, Joan, for taking the 2 PM on such short notice and that wonderful sign~


Every LIFE is a gift & Precious to GOD!

 
Ray, thank you for taking the 4 PM ~

 
Your witness and prayers are powerful~
YOU ARE SAVING LIVES!!!
Thank you to John for the above pictures~
Below we have a story from Gerald who is running the 40 Days for LIFE in White Plains:
March 16, 2013

A little after 10am I was walking towards the driveway when a young lady, Krystin, and an older woman, Gail, came out of the Planned Parenthood and approached me across the front lawn. Gail told me that Krystin was “probably going to have the baby” and asked me for information on pregnancy support. I told them that normally I have handouts listing various maternity resources but that someone had just walked off with my backpack containing them! Anyway I mentioned the Sisters of Life website and gave Krystin two hotline numbers that I had memorized (1-800-848-LOVE and 1-800-395-HELP). Apparently Gail and Krystin had driven two hours from upstate New York for their appointment but they left without having the abortion. Krystin had a smile on her face as I waved goodbye and said “God bless you”. I had been praying to St. Anthony about my backpack but he and God responded with a much greater blessing! Please pray that Krystin, Gail and the baby will receive the grace to flourish in the days ahead.
- Gerald

No comments:

Post a Comment