Thursday, November 7, 2013

Jim Carrey went from broke, unknown ...

The first time I ever heard of Jim Carrey, he was on the sketch comedy show "In Living Color." Shortly thereafter, was his movie Ace Ventura and then his career-launching film, "Dumb and Dumber."

To be honest, since all I saw was the "dumb" stuff he was doing, I thought that was all that Jim was made of.

Sure, he later went on to do a few more serious films like "The Truman Show" and "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind."

Still, I saw those as being the exceptions to the rule and not really representative of the person I assumed / imagined Jim to be.

How wrong I was...

Did you know that he practiced manifestation back in the mid-1980's before it became known worldwide as the "Law of Attraction?"

Check out this video where he talks publicly about his transition from rags to riches (inner and outer) using visualization and manifestation...

On shows like Oprah, David Letterman, and more...



No comments:

Post a Comment