Thursday, November 14, 2013

The fork in the road

Every day we're faced with forks in the road. Specifically, we have to make decisions about whether to stick with the familiar safe route, or venture off into uncharted new territories. Most of the time, we choose the safe familiar route.
And for many people, this means they work hard and play by "the rules" (whatever they define those rules to be). Unfortunately, following this process means that many people don't accomplish everything they'd like to.

(or even a small fraction of it)
It's like every time they take a step forward in one area of their lives, another area seems to get neglected...

And if that sounds like you, just know that it's totally okay. You're not alone and you're not doing anything wrong. In fact, it's normal if you resonate with the scenario above. I know I have.

It seemed like whenever I'd get ahead in one area of my life, another one would fall to the wayside. The thing is, it doesn't have to be that way.

I know because the more I step into my personal best, I realize that more of my life aligns together more effectively and easily. It's something I'm still working on, and it's improving. Still, I'm liking what I'm seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment